Thursday 12 April 2012

Music is my muse.

Music! Everything I do I do it with music. Whether it's cleaning, reading, writing or anything else. So here's a shout out to some of the best, and my favourite bands out there. Thanks guys for being you: Alexisonfire. Dead by April. Evanescence Fightstar. Hoobastank. Limp bizkit Panic at the disco. Staind. Stone sour Story of the year. Tenacious D. You me at six Not forgetting, the best band in the world... Red Hot Chili Peppers I want to stand up and salute you all, because without you me and my works wouldn't be the same. This one's for you guys...

2 comments:

  1. I'm a music junkie too Lucy. :) Always have it playing when I'm writing! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee,It's always hard to know what to put on it :)

    ReplyDelete